- Category: Sales
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Dominion Powersports Solutions (DPS) specializes in delivering leading-edge business solutions tailored to the needs of powersports dealers: DX1, PowerSports Network, CycleTrader.com, and Traffic Log Pro. From effective dealer management systems, responsive websites, social marketing, reputation management, and mobile innovations to industry benchmarks and CRM, Dominion Powersports Solutions provides dealers with the solutions necessary to run a successful and profitable dealership.
The DX1 Account Managers are responsible for a suite products including but not limited to Data Management Systems, Reporting & Accounting, Lead Manager, Websites and more for Powersports dealers (). This is an exciting position for an energetic individual interested in being part of a fast-paced fun culture. The position will be responsible for the positive experience of our DX1 customers, and helping them reach their business goals.
- Positive reinforcement and retention of DX1 customers and our brand through delivery of world class service including outbound service calls and emails
- Activation and retention with current customer base
- Understanding all components of DX1’s functionality, including knowledge of all ad products available so as to be able to educate our customers to ensure they optimize all aspects of the platform
- Research and resolution of customer and consumer concerns
- Recommending and selling product upgrades
- Outbound collections and aging calls
- Must want to deliver extraordinary customer service, contributing to an outstanding customer experience above and beyond the call of duty every day
- Accurately and consistently document all opportunities, status and updates in Sales Force.
- Work collaboratively with sales representatives, support, and product management, to drive DX1 sales initiatives
- Assist marketing by providing ideas and feedback from the field as we build and leverage brand awareness and the DX1 value proposition within the Powersports industry.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage a large, diverse sales territory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through/follow-up
- A self starter with an entrepreneurial approach who is able to work independently to achieve results
- Engaged listener able to determine customer needs and present the appropriate DX1 product and or service solutions
- Superior influencing skills, able to present strong value propositions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex solutions effectively to decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of the DX1 platform
- Position Requirements:
- DMS or Powersports Industry knowledge strongly preferred
- Dealership experience encouraged
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office product knowledge as well as other industry software solutions preferred
- Ability to work in a professional office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to use the latest technology to engage
- Positive, friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible.
- Retaining Customer Count
- Increasing Revenue per Customer
- Customer Satisfaction
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.