Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounting & Finance
TIHL Inc. has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk to receive, verify and process for payment invoices as well as respond to internal and supplier questions regarding related accounts.
- Visibility – Support and collaborate with internal and external customers as well as various other business units.
- Recognized Leader - Rated #1 in our industry and one of America’s Great Brands.
- Stability – Located in Virginia Beach since the early 70’s, this organization has NEVER had a layoff!
- Receives invoices and verifies against purchase orders, receivers, packing slips, ensuring proper authorizations.
- Checks extensions on invoices and quantities or receivers and identifies the logical account numbers according to official chart of accounts.
- Enters into SAP system for payment, and monitors check proposal for correct vendor payments.
- Posts invoices and expense reports to the proper general ledger accounts. Issues debits and credit when needed.
- Review s purchase orders for correct general ledger account numbers and cost center. Resolves discrepancies between invoices and receipts.
- Reviews supplier vendor statements and resolves discrepancies. Works directly with suppliers when necessary.
- Documents responses for future reference and maintains supplier and voucher files. Scans entered documents using iXOS. Monitors report for unscanned documents.
- May prepare checks and pay voucher invoices or check request by handwritten check. Purges vouchers against handwritten checks and refunds.
- High school degree or equivalent required, 2 year degree or higher preferred
- 5+ years of related A/P experience is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Must have strong Keyboarding skills
- Must have the ability to work overtime as needed
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Accounts Payable & Receivable Clerk Jobs
- View more Accounting & Finance Jobs
- View more STIHL, Inc. Jobs