Admin Support III
- Restaurant/Food Service
- Administration/General Office
Job Title: Admin Support III
Location: Vienna, VA, 22180, USA
Description: Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
Admin Support III
A fantastic opportunity exists for a confident and experienced administrative professional to partner with our rock-star team in a fast-growing technology environment.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and high-performing team player. You will partner with multiple executives to handle administrative tasks freeing up their time to focus on department and company goals. You’re intuitive when navigating team dynamics and strategically network within the admin community to be the MVP for your teams. A quick thinker, your flexibility and adaptability are key to constantly changing demands and priorities. You’re resourceful and autonomous when taking on new tasks and projects relying on problem-solving skills to make it all work! As the gatekeeper and extension of your executive technologists, you will frequently find yourself in the center of everything that happens on the team. You are extremely pivotal to the success of a well-run, efficient, productive and happy team.
Administrative Assistants perform an array of administrative functions critical to running an organization efficiently. You can do it all! You’re a jack of all trades! You’ll strategically manage your executives’ schedules through prioritization and organization. You’ll handle travel arrangements; create expense reports and disseminate information. Your communication will be personable while still getting your point across. As team ambassador, you’re proficient in writing & proof-reading with impeccable grammar and composition.
At Capital One you’ll find an environment that inspires a can-do-anything spirit with a multitude of supportive resources. Better still, you’ll find managers who encourage you to be your best in all areas of your life. If you’re ready to create an administrative role that satisfies your professional goals while balancing your personal interests, then Capital One is eager to talk to you.
- Strategic scheduling to balance priorities and goals of your executive
- Arrange meeting logistics to cover all needs, i.e., meeting space, catering, audio/visual needs
- Book travel and create timely expense reports using Capital One systems
- Familiar with office landscapes such as multi-function copiers, submitting work orders for equipment, space, furniture, various maintenance needs
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Serve as point of contact for Mail Services
- Ad hoc projects/tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED, Equivalent Certification, or Military Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of experience in Administrative experience
- Associates Degree
- 5 years of experience in Administrative experience
- 2 years of experience in Verbal and Written Communications
- 2 years of experience in Multi-tasking
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Office Administrator Jobs
- View more Restaurant/Food Service Jobs
- View more Administration/General Office Jobs
- View more Hotel/Hospitality/Tourism Jobs
- View more Recreation/Sports Jobs
- View more Capital One Jobs
View More Jobs in Vienna, VA:
- View more jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Office Administrator jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Restaurant/Food Service jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Administration/General Office jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Hotel/Hospitality/Tourism jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Recreation/Sports jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Capital One jobs in Vienna, Virginia