Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
The Lawson Companies
- Real Estate/Property Mgmt
Local property management firm is seeking to hire a full-time reliable individual to work at multifamily housing community in Portsmouth, VA. Preference will be given to candidates that are HVAC Certified, proficient in all aspects of apartment maintenance/turnover and have reliable transportation.
Responsibilities: Overall apartment and turnover maintenance, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other operational/functional systems. Includes painting, minor carpentry repairs, janitorial and minor masonry work and other duties as assigned. Must have transportation and valid driver's license. Must be available for maintenance emergencies, as needed.
- Assist in hiring, training, developing and supervising a professional support staff as needed to ensure adequate execution of key responsibilities
- Assist Property Manager with maintaining property purchases within budget guidelines
Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent, mechanical aptitude. HVAC certified is a plus! Skilled in basic electric and plumbing. Looking for a candidate with great customer relation skills who also has the ability to communicate well with peers and supervisors. Enthusiasm, good attitude and honesty is a must! Prior supervisory experience a plus.
Compensation & Benefits - Great pay for the right candidate. Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, 401K and more. Excellent work environment with a reputable property management company.
Visit our website www.lawsoncompanies.com to view further information on all current open positions or to download the employment application and FCRA disclosure.
The Lawson Companies, EOE
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Maintenance Assistance Jobs
- View more Maintenance Jobs
- View more Real Estate/Property Mgmt Jobs
- View more The Lawson Companies Jobs