ATM Vendor Senior Manager
- Financial Services
Job Title: ATM Vendor Senior Manager
Location: Glen Allen, VA, 23060, USA
Description: East Shore 2 (12025), United States of America, Glen Allen, Virginia
ATM Vendor Senior Manager
The Capital One ATM and Kiosk Channel is looking for a well-qualified Process Manager to drive process management efforts and improvements in the relationship management operations of vendor systems. Our primary goal is to ensure we provide reliable access, functionality, and funds availability for customers. Capital One currently has ~ 2,000 ATMs throughout its national banking footprint.
This Process Manger reports to the ATM Vendor Operations Leader of ATM and Kiosk Channel Operations. As the ATM Vendor Manager, you will lead building relationships with key vendors across the channel (OEMs, CITs, etc.) to improve vendor reliability, contract adherence, and straight through processing of repairs and replenishments. This includes engaging with LOB Partners in Bank Operations and IT on strategy, individual enhancement implementation strategies and test design, and vendor performance measurement and focus on high availability of the ATM. This position has a key role in ensuring the bank reaches its vision for migrating teller transactions to the ATM Channel.
This is a fast-paced operational environment, so the ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple priorities, is extremely detail oriented and is comfortable communicating with a broad audience.
The roles and responsibilities for this position include the following:
**ATM Vendor Tactics**
• Drive the fact-based evolution of the vendor value chain and capabilities roadmap, defining test and learn approach, channel service goals and end to end performance metrics, technical/process requirements to support channel migration, and business performance reporting.
+ Ability to develop problem statements, analyze performance data, and buildbusiness cases to reduce cost of operations and improve fleet availability.
• Build out ATM resolution strategies and capabilities, sponsoring pilots for early test and learn with vendors.
• Support ATM Operations Management in achieving a well-managed status for ATM E2E Vendor processes
• Define the performance assessment framework and set risk adjusted benchmarks by vendor and placement
**ATM Vendor Performance Management**
• Help vendors find ways to improve accuracy and cycle time while maintaining a highly available system to ensure customer ATM engagement.
• Consult with operational teams to develop or expand tools to additional service processes.
**The ideal candidate will exhibit the following:**
• Commitment to delivering the best possible customer experience
• Experience in identifying and measuring key performance indicators
• Comfortable with driving performance improvements with external partners
• Demonstrated measurable process and performance improvements experience
• Results driven and ability to work independently
• Willingness to conduct some business travel 25-50% of the time
• Comfort level working with remote partners
• High school diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
• At least 2 years of project management experience or at least 2 years of process management experience
• At least 2 years of vendor management experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s degree
• Six Sigma certification OR Lean certification OR PMP certification
• Two or more years of ATM vendor management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.