Client Development, Senior Manager
Job Title: Client Development, Senior Manager
Location: McLean, VA, 22106, USA
Description: McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Client Development, Senior Manager
As a Senior Manager, Client Development- Credit Card Partnerships at Capital One, you will apply your management and analytical skills to help drive and support a business and build strong relationships with our Partners. Our partners are other organizations that rely on us to develop and grow a branded credit card program that will support and grow the partner’s business. You will be a part of a team with world-class professionals to develop, test and implement strategies that ultimately impact the bottom line. And you'll do it all in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation. Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: - Strategy Development: the ability to take ideas around new initiatives, evaluate their likelihood of success and get them launched.
- Execution of strategies: Execute business strategies that will drive growth, profitability, and competitive success for Capital One in the face of shifting consumer and regulatory behavior. Manage and sequence delivery of business intent, build business requirements and execute against the strategy agreed upon with the partner. Oversee multiple projects and programs concurrently.
- Product development: Exhibit the ability to define the product value proposition and then develop new marketing channels to drive volume and business results
- Team leadership: You may also be responsible for managing cross-functional team members who indirectly report to you. Coach and mentor associates throughout the organization with a goal of developing and retaining talent at Capital One - Relationship management: Develop strong relationships with our partners and influence them to reach mutually beneficial outcomes to our joint business problems - Marketing: Lead marketing efforts in partnership with Capital One’s marketing teams for select partner products. Build targeted insights to inform the design and development of new customer experiences, as well as breakthrough technology and concepts designed to deliver on new go-to-market strategies - Credit Risk: Identify step-change improvements in credit performance by connecting drivers of future consumer credit trends to historical behavior
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience performing Quantitative and Qualitative Business Analysis
- At least 3 years of People Management experience
- At least 3 years of Client Management experience
- Master’s Degree or military experience
- 5 years of People Management experience
- 5 years Client Management experience
- 5 years of Project Management experience
- 5 years of experience performing Quantitative and Qualitative Business Analysis
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment.
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.