Client Relationship Associate
Wilbanks, Smith & Thomas Asset Management, LLC
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration/General Office
- Banking/Financial Services
Client Relationship Associate
Wilbanks, Smith & Thomas Asset Management, LLC is an investment firm located in downtown Norfolk. We are dedicated to offering employees a challenging and friendly working atmosphere. Our team consists of 35 professionals who are all committed to providing clients with excellent service. All job positions within our company should be met with enthusiasm, vigor and the utmost professionalism. Only those candidates with integrity, dedication and a desire for long-term employment should apply for this position.
Seeking to fill the position of Client Relationship Associate. The main job responsibility of this position is to support our team of 5 Client Associates on their daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. This is a support position and will require someone who is capable of working in a team environment. Candidate must also possess excellent communication skills and a friendly personality to interact with clients on a daily basis.
Additional job responsibilities include the following:
- Support the Portfolio Managers of our firm
- Assist with setting up new investment accounts
- Correspond and process paperwork with various custodians such as Charles Schwab, SunTrust, Wells Fargo, etc.
- Correspond with clients and assist them with their account paperwork
- Gain a thorough understanding of client accounts, including investment goals, restrictions, and overall objectives
- Process wire transfers and cash distributions from client investment accounts
- On-going account maintenance and data entry for client investment accounts
- Prepare reports and tax information for client accounts, as requested by Manager or client
This position requires knowledge of securities (stocks, mutual funds, bonds). Looking for candidates with experience in the financial and investment industry. Knowledge of Advent Software would be very helpful in this position. Must be extremely organized, close attention to detail, and very proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Please prepare your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format click on Apply to apply online to Theresa Garber, Director of Operations at Wilbanks Smith & Thomas Asset Management LLC, 150 West Main Street, Suite 1700, Norfolk, VA 23510. No phone inquiries will be accepted.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Client Relationship Jobs
- View more Accounting & Finance Jobs
- View more Administration/General Office Jobs
- View more Banking/Financial Services Jobs
- View more Wilbanks, Smith & Thomas Asset Management, LLC Jobs
View More Jobs in Norfolk, VA:
- View more jobs in Norfolk, Virginia
- Client Relationship jobs in Norfolk, Virginia
- Accounting & Finance jobs in Norfolk, Virginia
- Administration/General Office jobs in Norfolk, Virginia
- Banking/Financial Services jobs in Norfolk, Virginia
- Wilbanks, Smith & Thomas Asset Management, LLC jobs in Norfolk, Virginia