Commercial Door Installer
Overhead Door Company of Norfolk
- Building & Construction/Skilled Trades
- Skilled Trades (Manufacturing)
Commercial Door Installer:
Established company looking for hard working and reliable commercial door installer. Understanding of retrofit (tear out and reinstallation) of hollow metal doors and frames and associated hardware is a must, aluminum storefront experience a plus (any additional construction experience is appreciated -specifically painting, block work, and/or drywall patching and repair).
Duties to include: commercial door/frame tear outs in block/drywall/PEMB, installation of new doors/frames/hardware, opening specs, and diagnose issues and perform service work/repairs as required.
Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and have the ability to ascertain Rapid Gate and TWIC credentials (as a majority of our work is on bases and ports). Applicant must be able to work independently, lift 50 lbs, work off ladders, and have own hand tools.
We are proud to offer an excellent salary and benefit package. If interested please e-mail resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Garage Door Installer Jobs
- View more Building & Construction/Skilled Trades Jobs
- View more General/Other Jobs
- View more Skilled Trades (Manufacturing) Jobs
- View more Overhead Door Company of Norfolk Jobs
View More Jobs in Virginia Beach, VA:
- View more jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Garage Door Installer jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Building & Construction/Skilled Trades jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- General/Other jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Skilled Trades (Manufacturing) jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Overhead Door Company of Norfolk jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia