CRM Tier 1 Administrator
- Category: Customer Service, Information Technology, Training
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Overview: Dominion Dealer Solutions, a division of Dominion Enterprises, strives to help car dealers attract, retain, and service customers for life. We deliver flexible, customizable solutions that grow a dealershipâ€™s business. The CRM Tier 1 Administrator is responsible for handling most of our first line support for our CRM users. This role will be capable of taking control of user issues and requests and seeing them through to timely resolution. This role will also assist in user training and in our CRM project planning. The below duties describes the responsibilities and expectations required of this position.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide first line of support to all users, including troubleshooting issues
- Manage and progress user support emails and calls
- Document problems, activity, and resolution of requests clearly and thoroughly
- Communicate the status of issues/requests to users and CRM team
- Work with users and CRM team members to test and develop new solutions and workarounds to resolve user issues/requests
- Identify high priority issues and escalate to appropriate team members, including management
- Gain an understanding of the businesses, data, and processes sufficient to provide expert advice to users in the use of Dynamics CRM
- Stay current with all development/certifications detailed by management team
- Assist in managing vendor integrations
Other Duties Assigned:
- Assist in CRM User Training
- Assist management with general project planning
- Additional projects assigned
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers' performance by developing advanced technologies including: reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today's automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and over 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion's foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn.Â For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty consistently and satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or related experience
- Customer service/help desk experience desired
- Must demonstrate the desire and willingness to learn and adapt to change quickly
- Must demonstrate accountability to set and adjust priorities and handle interruptions
- Experience in technical support is a bonus
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with an attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn and utilize highly customized CRM
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Project planning/management experience is a plus
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Â Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Â Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.