Data Entry Clerk
- Category: Admin - Clerical, Customer Service
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Commercial Truck Trader is the industry leader in online advertising for new and pre-owned light, medium and heavy-duty commercial trucks and trailers. Truck and trailer dealers have access to premier tools for advertising their locations and inventory, researching prices and scarcity, as well as top-of-the-line lead generation tools. Both private and commercial sellers have the opportunity to reach over 1,000,000 site visitors each month.
Data Entry Clerk | Customer Operations Team | Downtown Norfolk | 20th floor dedicated to employee training and conferences | Dominion Commercial Solutions, a division of Dominion Enterprises | Seeking a friendly, energetic, customer focused and self-motivated individual | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity
- Perform initial online setup and ongoing update of customers’ inventories
- Retrieve, review, compare and update customers’ inventories on a scheduled basis
- Document all accounts activities in Salesforce.com
- Obtain a deep understanding of Dominion Commercial Solutions website function online, including a strong knowledge of commercial trucks and equipment products
- Update commercial trucks and equipment models and categories
- Work with the Customer Experience team to set up and maintain customers’ Inventory Management Tool (IMT)
- Review dealers website and find pertinent information to display dealer’s listings on our website
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expertise with PC/laptops and mobile devices and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google suite including calendar, email, drive, and Salesforce.com
- Excellent typing skills that are accurate and quick (50 words per minute)
- Personal strengths and business competencies include working independently with minimum management supervision; positive; professional; listening; passion for delivering extraordinary customer service; detail oriented; time management; peer relationships; team work; drive for results; flexibility in adapting to changes in projects and business priorities; problem solving; timely decision making; customer experience excellence; sensitive to deadlines; success oriented; integrity and trust
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.