Dev Ops Engineer
Job Title: Dev Ops Engineer
Location: Richmond, VA, 23261, USA
Description: West Creek 8 (12080), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Dev Ops Engineer
Do you want to work for a tech company that writes its own code, develops its own software, and builds its own products? We experiment and innovate leveraging the latest technologies, engineer breakthrough customer experiences, and bring simplicity and humanity to banking. We make a difference for 65 million customers. We're changing banking for good. At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors. We want you to be curious and ask “what if?”
As a Capital One DevOps Software Engineer, you'll work on creating high performance Cloud infrastructure and open-source based applications for the next generation of Capital One customer service representatives.
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work within and across agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
+ At least 3 years Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment experience
+ At least 2 years AWS experience
+ At least 2 years administration experience with common network protocols and web servers
+ At least 1 year of Docker experience
+ Solid knowledge of AngularJS, Node.js, REST, Jenkins, CFT/Terraform, and Apache/NGINX.
**At this time, Capital One will not consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.**
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.