Digital Marketing Advisor, B2B Sales
- Category: Business Development, Customer Service, Sales
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
At Commercial Web Services we strive to lead the industry by innovation. Our mission is to revolutionize the way commercial dealerships do business by providing the latest technology to improve dealership efficiencies. By truly understanding a dealership’s challenges we are able to deliver first-in-class products as solutions to their everyday business troubles. Our consultative sales approach paired with superior customer service is the reason why our business is the preferred partner in the industry.
Opportunity Alert! Digital Sales/Marketing
Commercial Web Services ("CWS") the leading comprehensive Internet solutions provider serving the equipment, agricultural and the commercial trucking industries is recruiting a Digital Marketing Advisor, B2B Sales to join our team in our beautiful Home Office in downtown Norfolk, VA | Join. Achieve. Be Recognized.
If you are skilled at scheduling and conducting professional sales presentations apply now to sell our CWS suite of products and services. Inform and win over potential new clients to grow your assigned territory market share. Become a valuable member of the sales organization by offering your vision, drive and strong relationship skills to spur accelerated growth.
- Perform account management and achieve sales quota and related goals
- Research sales prospects in assigned territories with a focus of delivering value to customers that will grow market share
- Develop new business in assigned territories through cold calling
- Manage client relationships and expectations during the sales process
- Schedule the optimum number of online webinars weekly and demonstrate the features and benefits of CWS products and services
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Sales success especially inside sales success requireed
- Business-to-business (B2B) selling a strong plus
- Strengths and business competencies that include high motivation, self-starter, customer focus, listening, problem solving, strong work ethic, drive for results, business acumen, strong phone presence/presentation, integrity and trust, highest level of professionalism, high energy, enthusiasm, very effective communicator, works well within a performance-based team, disciplined and goal-oriented
- Software Sales experience (i.e. CRM, DMS, and Inventory Management Systems)
- Expertise working with Salesforce.com a strong plus
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.