Director of Product Marketing
- Category: Marketing
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Opportunity Alert! Dominion Dealer Solutions (), a division of Dominion Enterprises, is recruiting for a DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MARKETING. In this role, the ideal candidate will coordinate strategies and tactical marketing plans for specific products in the Dominion Dealer Solutions product suite and oversee two Product Marketing Managers working with related products. Product management responsibilities will include market research, marketing communications and content contribution, project management and personnel management.
- Attend Product Management planning meetings as appropriate.
- Coordinate monthly in-person dealer meetings.
- Participate in weekly Marketing planning calls.
- Compile marketplace and competitive research.
- Work with Product Management to develop detailed plans for marketing launch and promotional activities, including business cases and budgets, to drive incremental revenue or to protect base business revenue and profitability objectives.
- Coordinate internal and external communication plans with Marketing Management for product introductions and announcements.
- Work with Marketing and Product management to coordinate and manage product evaluation customer groups.
- Work cooperatively with Marketing, Sales and Customer Service on customer communication tools.
Contribute Your Knowledge and Skills
- 10+ years of software or hardware product marketing experience.
- Personnel management experience is required.
- Automotive industry experience is preferred.
- Pragmatic Marketing certifications preferred.
- Deadline driven and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to execute projects individually and as a part of a team.
- Effective in writing copy for sales material, print advertising, and online media.
- Technical skills include proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM technologies.
- Ability to travel.
This position reports to the Director of Strategic Marketing.
About Dominion Dealer Solutions:
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers' performance by developing advanced technologies including: reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today's automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and over 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion's foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter.
About Dominion Enterprises:
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.