Enterprise Digital Product Owner
- Internet/New Media
Job Title: Enterprise Digital Product Owner
Location: Vienna, VA, 22180, USA
Description: Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
Enterprise Digital Product Owner
At Capital One, we march to a different beat, think big and do big things. While we may be a top-10 bank by deposits, we operate and innovate with the vigor of a start-up. Today we are a high-tech company, a scientific laboratory, and a nationally recognized brand all in one that reaches millions of consumers. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration, and delivers great consumer experiences. We don’t just fill positions, but recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and wow consumers.
The Enterprise Digital API Team at Capital One offers a unique opportunity to work within an entrepreneurial team yet have the resources and tools of a larger company. Our group is driving enhancements both within and across many Capital One lines of business. You will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in improving the online customer experience for users of Credit Card, Banking and other Capital One products.
The Enterprise Digital API Product Manager is responsible for strategic product initiatives and associated customer experience, from idea to rollout. The product manager will work closely with all Lines of Businesses across the Capital One Enterprise to identify and develop new product enhancements, performs business case analysis, obtain acceptance from stakeholders for the recommended initiative, document requirements, and prioritize the enhancement within a combined delivery roadmap. Our Product Managers collaborate with the UI design, marketing, analytics, branding, technology, compliance/legal, operations, and lines of business stakeholders to understand the feasibility and subsequent deliverability of the solution.
The Enterprise Digital API Product Manager role requires a mastery of product & project management, an instinct for developing compelling user interfaces and user experiences, optimized to financial products, and the technical aptitude to collaborate with technology development teams. The Digital Product Manager will be proficient in agile development practices and must have experience as a “product owner” in an agile team. Product managers must have a fun and energetic personality with a “make it happen” attitude.
**Duties and Responsibilities:**
• Have a passion for outstanding customer experience across all consumer touchpoints, digital and non-digital.
• Implement User-Centered-Design methodologies and research to achieve high user value and satisfaction.
• Have a strong aptitude for great digital design and its impact on customer engagement.
• Product owner responsibilities within an agile team, specifically documenting user stories, acceptance criteria and user interface design
• Drive day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects and scope, troubleshoot reported issues
• Define, analyze and communicate product roadmap aligned with business objectives and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis.
• Interface to partner Enterprise Account Servicing Experience (EASE) team to support delivery of Enterprise Customer strategy within a single account servicing experience.
• Promote and create customer loyalty through highly innovative, quality driven product strategies and feature sets
• Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases and requirements
• Work with a cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new features and services
• Gather customer feedback to validate that the product works against stated metrics. Prioritize and deliver necessary enhancements
The successful candidate will be able to understand customer expectations; authentication security industry best practices; current gaps & technical constraints; participate in developing the roadmap; drive requirements and ultimately partner with IT Delivery, Operations, enterprise teams (e.g. Legal, Compliance). The Product Manager will be responsible for communicating within the cross-functional team and on behalf of the team to stakeholders and executives.
**The ideal candidate will possess:**
• Leadership experience, including demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams
• Experience with various project management methodologies like agile, waterfall, etc.
• Excellent presentation skills, comfortable presenting to senior leadership
• Great translators; able to speak the language of Tech and of Business teams
• Strong attention to detail, combined with ability to see and explain the big picture
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities
- Bachelors Degree or Military Experience
- At least 2 years in Digital Product Management
- At least 1 year of people management experience
- Masters Degree in Business or a Masters Degree in Marketing or a Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- New Product Development certification (NPDP)
- Consumer Facing Product Management experience
- 3+years in Digital Product Management
- 3+years of people management experience
**At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.**
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Product Owner Jobs
- View more Healthcare/Medical Jobs
- View more Computers/IT/Technology Jobs
- View more Marketing Jobs
- View more Advertising/Marketing/Media Jobs
- View more Internet/New Media Jobs
- View more Law/Legal Jobs
- View more Science/Biotech/Pharmaceutical Jobs
- View more Capital One Jobs
View More Jobs in Vienna, VA:
- View more jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Product Owner jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Healthcare/Medical jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Computers/IT/Technology jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Marketing jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Advertising/Marketing/Media jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Internet/New Media jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Law/Legal jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Science/Biotech/Pharmaceutical jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Capital One jobs in Vienna, Virginia
View More Jobs in VA:
- View more jobs in Virginia
- Product Owner jobs in Virginia
- Healthcare/Medical jobs in Virginia
- Computers/IT/Technology jobs in Virginia
- Marketing jobs in Virginia
- Advertising/Marketing/Media jobs in Virginia
- Internet/New Media jobs in Virginia
- Law/Legal jobs in Virginia
- Science/Biotech/Pharmaceutical jobs in Virginia
- Capital One jobs in Virginia