Executive Personal Assistant Position
T.W Wildlife Photography
- Administration/General Office
- Arts & Entertainment
Thomas William has spent over forty years putting together a collection of images of the birds, mammals, invertebrates and plants that are to be encountered in United states, Canada and North of Scotland. My work is dedicated to the wildlife and habitats of the forest and show how the impact of people, both positive and negative, can shape the future of the forest and wildlife. Seeking for someone to help with paperwork and filing in the office. Provide general clerical duties which include but are not limited to: data entry using Microsoft Word, shipping/receiving and supplies.
Arrange for travel methods and accommodations
Provide general assistance with casting calls and talents
Order supplies, costumes and clothing for set (props)
Screening talents and managing them when appropriate
- Executive & personal support
- Book travel: flights, hotels, restaurants, transportation
- Order, distribute, & maintain supplies
High school diploma (minimum).
A year experience as a personal/executive assistant providing support to multiple individuals.
Exceptionally detailed-oriented with the proven ability to handle numerous tasks with appropriate follow-up and reporting activities.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Personal Assistant Jobs
- View more Administration/General Office Jobs
- View more Arts & Entertainment Jobs
- View more T.W Wildlife Photography Jobs