Human Resources Manager/Facility Security Officer
- Human Resources
- Administration/General Office
Position: Human Resources Manager & Facility Security Officer
Clearance Level: DoD Top Secret
Location: Norfolk, VA
SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
We are seeking an energetic, motivated individual with excellent discretion and judgment to fill our HR/FSO position. As HR Manager, this position is responsible for company-wide human resources planning and development, benefits administration, and ensuring compliance with applicable employment laws, regulations, and reporting requirements. As FSO, this position will provide leadership and direction for the company’s security program and oversee the day-to-day security policies, procedures and processes to ensure 100% compliance within the scope of the National Industry Security Program (NISPOM).
The position’s primary HR responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops, recommends, implements, monitors, updates and maintains all HR policies and procedures.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for all exempt / non-exempt personnel; writes and places job ads; screens resumes; and tracks all advertised positions. Conducts on-boarding to include, new employee orientation, employee new hire checklist, e-Verify and VA New Hire reporting. Off-boarding to include exit interview and checklist.
- Performs benefits administration to include new hire enrollment, open enrollment, claims resolution, change reporting and approving invoices for payment
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually, maintains other records, reports and logs to confirm to EEO regulations. Maintains and collects Voluntary Self-Identification form for Veteran Status & Disability for submittal of the VETS 4212.
- Maintains the HR Information System database.
- Responsible for training program, to include tracking, sending out the Employee Training Agreement and setting up classes.
- Responsible for alerting supervisors of due dates for employee evaluations, tracking responses and updating forms.
The position’s primary FSO responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain the company’s Facility Clearance.
- Develop, implement and communicate to employees the security education programs, the procedures for handling and storing classified and proprietary documents, recordkeeping, and the employee’s reporting requirements.
- Manage and maintain records for approximately 130 Personnel clearances, including fingerprint submittals, associated with collateral programs. Investigate security violations and prepare reports as required, outlining preventive action to be established.
- Provide security indoctrination briefings, debriefings, and annual refresher briefings to employees and new staff.
- Prepare for security assessments, including Defense Security Service (DSS) visits, security audits, self-inspections and employee interviews. Responsible for remediation of audit findings and program gaps.
- Work with ISSM (Information System Security Manager) to insure classified IT system is compliant with NISPOM, using OBMS for submittals.
- Work with Classified Document Custodian on the receipt, recordkeeping, handling, safeguarding and destruction of documents/data in accordance with established processes & timelines.
- Manage all COMSEC equipment and maintain recordkeeping and quarterly NSA reports.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years HR experience, or any appropriate combination of education and experience.
- DSS certifications for a possessing facility, including Cyber Awareness & PII course
- JPAS training for Security Professionals
- NSA COMSEC certificate (within appropriate timeframe of offered classes)
- Experience: Minimum five (5) years in the HR field and minimum five (5) years experience at the industry security FSO level. COMSEC and ProjNet experience preferred
- Proficient in JPAS, e-FCL, ISFD, OBMS
- Active TOP SECRET DoD security clearance and U.S. citizenship required
- Working knowledge of DD-254s
- Above average knowledge of MS Office
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively and influence persons at all levels of positions
- Effective oral and written communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of employees.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more Human Resources Jobs
- View more Administration/General Office Jobs
- View more Management Jobs
- View more Atlantic CommTech Jobs