Inside Sales Executive, Advertising-Marketing
- Category: Business Development, Marketing, Sales
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
As one of the nation’s top online real estate destinations, Homes.com inspires consumers to dream big. From affordable houses to luxurious estates, condos, apartment rentals and more, Homes.com features close to 3 million homes for sale or for rent in a user-friendly format, making finding your next home easy. Visitors to the Homes.com blog will find a collection of rich information and posts on DIY projects, painting, organization tips and more, providing the ultimate resource for everything home related. From finding your first apartment to buying your first home, upgrading, downsizing and everything in between, Homes.com is an inspiring and engaging partner in every phase of the home buying or renting process. Visit Homes.com and download the Homes.com Mobile App, Rentals Mobile App, or Mortgage Calculator to assist in your home search. For home decor tips and more, check out Blog.Homes.com.
Inside Sales Executive, Advertising-Marketing | Norfolk, VA | Homes.com, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is the nation’s leading residential advertising website that connects real estate agents with homeowners, buyers, and sellers | If you are energized by a fast-paced and competitive environment, and you desire to help prosper our customers while growing revenue and market share, consider this rich and rewarding sales opportunity | Connect with people and inspire and motivate them | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity
- Pursue inside sales and account management in multi media advertising in our dynamic and changing work environment
- Execute a high volume of outbound calls prospecting to Real Estate professionals and sell online marketing tools to these agents
- Seek out business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the RE industry; understand their needs and link to your solutions; research and analyze new business and sales options
- Build clientele through phone calls, calling on new customers within an assigned territory to build relationships, commitment and buy-in while making the sale; inspire and motivate the client to want add-on services based on what they are already using and what will benefit them
- Identify and understand the client’s needs, showing the value of the product and its positive impact on the client’s needs while guiding and encouraging the client through the sales process
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times with clients and conduct enthusiastic, live product demonstrations via screen sharing
- Earn a base salary along with an aggressive commission structure (uncapped commissions and residuals); medical, dental, vision, with flexible spending account; coverage starts on the first day of the month, after 30 days of employment; 401k matched up to 4% after one year of employment; eight paid company holidays; paid vacation and sick leave; corporate discount opportunities; comprehensive training program... Training Magazine has recognized our Training and Development programs among the best in America!
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Sales experience preferred and a desire for significant sales success and delighting customer is required
- A capacity to learn about the Real Estate industry and how to profit from it by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Able to communicate and continually establish customer relationships with all types of personalities and group dynamics; comfort calling on individuals and groups even when they have not shown previous interest in our products
- Meet monthly sales quotas which are structured to reward sales staff with different achievement tiers
- Personal strengths and business competencies include customer focus; inspire/motivate others; listening; drive for results; well spoken; presentations; persuasion; planning; develops rapport quickly; enthusiasm; naturally build and maintain trust and confidence; verbal and written communication; interpersonal savvy; understanding others; energetic; perseverance; eager; focused; poised; competitive by nature; integrity and trust
- Familiar and effective with the Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, and standard office applications
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.