The Lawson Companies
- Building & Construction/Skilled Trades
- Real Estate/Property Mgmt
Local property management firm is seeking to hire seven (7) full-time reliable individuals to work at separate multifamily housing communities. Preference will be given to candidates that are HVAC Certified, proficient in all aspects of apartment maintenance/turnover and have reliable transportation.
Responsibilities: Overall apartment and turnover maintenance, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other operational/functional systems. Includes painting, minor carpentry repairs, janitorial and minor masonry work and other duties as assigned. Must have transportation and valid driver's license. Must be available for maintenance emergencies, as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent, mechanical aptitude. HVAC certified is a plus! Skilled in basic electric and plumbing. Looking for a candidate with great customer relation skills who also has the ability to communicate well with peers and supervisors. Enthusiasm, good attitude and honesty is a must!
Compensation & Benefits - Great pay for the right candidate. Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, 401K and more. Excellent work environment with a reputable property management company.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Maintenance Technician Jobs
- View more Building & Construction/Skilled Trades Jobs
- View more Maintenance Jobs
- View more Real Estate/Property Mgmt Jobs
- View more The Lawson Companies Jobs
View More Jobs in Virginia Beach, VA:
- View more jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Maintenance Technician jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Building & Construction/Skilled Trades jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Maintenance jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Real Estate/Property Mgmt jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- The Lawson Companies jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia