Management Development Program- Claims
GEICO is looking for bright, driven college seniors and graduates to join our accelerated Management Development Program in the insurance Claims track. The goal of this 2.5 year* management training program is to develop future business leaders to help us continue on our path of steady growth, profitability and success.
As a management trainee in Claims, you will learn all about what makes GEICO the fastest growing auto insurer in the U.S. and the choice of more than 12 million customers. You will be provided a solid foundation for leading a team within our insurance Claims department.
In this development program, you will:
* Attend industry-leading training focused on insurance claims handling
* Gain hands-on customer service and claims experience, and build credibility by doing the job you’ll one day manage
* Be mentored by successful GEICO managers
* Build your ability to motivate, inspire and develop a team through our comprehensive supervisor preparation curriculum, development seminars and management forums
* Coach claims associates and demonstrate your team management skills
* Work on real life business projects and make meaningful contributions
* Demonstrate your ability to achieve top results in claims
This program is your first step toward building a rewarding career with GEICO. If you are intellectually curious and driven to be the best, there are no limits to the opportunity for you to advance your career here.
Nearly 80% of our management team started their GEICO careers in an entry level position – including our CEO. It’s up to you how far you’ll go at GEICO!
* Progression through the program is based upon performance.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or a related field
* At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
* Demonstrated leadership experience on campus, within the community and/or at work
* Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Strong communication, relationship building and organizational skills
* U.S. work authorization; sponsorship is not available for this program
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Development Manager Jobs
- View more Insurance Jobs
- View more Management Jobs
- View more Geico Direct Jobs