Marketing Data & Insights Coordinator
- Category: Marketing
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Marketing Data & Insights Coordinator
Dominion Enterprises Recreation Division is seeking a Marketing Data & Insights Coordinator to serve as an expert in our digital advertising solutions for our Recreation Division. In this role you will work with our internal clients (sales, customer service, product, marketing and business development teams) to pull and analyze data in order to identify and communicate our value story to customers and consumers.
Why a career with Dominion Enterprises?
DE’s Recreation Division is made up of a unique portfolio of premier power sport and recreational vehicle buying and selling sites. These include: RV Trader, Cycle Trader, ATV Trader, PWC Trader, and Snowmobile Trader. With its wide variety of products, DE provides a comprehensive advertising solution for all businesses serving the power sports and recreation vehicle industry. With a staggering 450,000 units for sale and 5 million visitors every month, the Recreational Division reaches more active buyers than any other source within the industry.
The DE culture…
A career with DE represents not just a job, but the opportunity to partner with a company who sees their people as their number one asset. DE nurtures personal and professional growth and builds on talent while promoting diversity and inclusion. DE boasts a fun, fast paced work environment with a people focused company culture.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
In this role you will support the division’s internal clients (sales, customer service, product, marketing and business development teams) by providing data insights in order to ensure our value story is effectively communicated. You will be responsible for identifying market trends, key performance indicators, consumer shopping patterns and dealer successes through the pulling and analyzing of internally and externally sourced data.
- Analyze customer and consumer data to Identify market trends; develop meaningful and actionable insights; and construct a competitive narrative of our brand value story
- Collaborate with internal clients to better understand and support research needs
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Natural problem solver with a proven ability to think outside the box
- Develop and conduct additional research where needed to support our value proposition and extend our knowledge of our consumers and customers
- Aptitude for learning new data software and platforms to generate needed monthly content and provide our internal customers with new date driven talking points
- Ability to function with limited supervision at a demanding pace
- Excel proficient
- Excellent problem solver who takes pride and ownership of their work, loves to experiment with new technologies and is a team player
- Effectively monitor and report on marketing campaign performance
- Assist with other ad hoc requests as needed
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our iconic B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, CycleTrader.com, and RVTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating connections, and managing customer relationships. We have more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, across the U.S., and internationally. See our complete story at www.dominionenterprises.com. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k).