The Language Group
- Administration/General Office
- Customer Service/Call Center
We need an experienced full time receptionist and office assistant who will be the friendly and welcoming face of the company. Along with receptionist responsibilities, this position will also provide backup support for operations and administration departments. This position involves managing and rerouting a high volume of calls.
We are a language services company; servicing medical offices, hospitals, social services, and many private sector industries. This position is challenging and rewarding; offering a chance to learn new skills and advance within our company.
We offer a competitive salary with a good benefit package.
Candidate is required to have experience in Windows OS and Microsoft Office Products.
Experience with VOIP phone system a plus.
Some level of college education preferred.
We look for someone who is professional, courteous, conscientious, hard working and eager to learn new skills.
Our company has friendly, hardworking people who are dedicated and self-motivated. Our people are patient, willing and able to work well with folks from all areas of the globe. Above all, we need good communication skills and people who enjoy working with other people. We look forward to welcoming the right candidates into our company.
Please send your resume with references and a cover letter to:
You may include your salary history and objective.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Office Administrator Jobs
- View more Administration/General Office Jobs
- View more Customer Service/Call Center Jobs
- View more General/Other Jobs
- View more The Language Group Jobs
View More Jobs in Virginia Beach, VA:
- View more jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Office Administrator jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Administration/General Office jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Customer Service/Call Center jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- General/Other jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- The Language Group jobs in Virginia Beach, Virginia