The Lawson Companies
- Real Estate/Property Mgmt
The Lawson Companies is seeking to hire a Full-time, experienced Tax Credit Property Manager to manage a multi-phase property in Virginia Beach, VA. Seeking an individual with excellent interpersonal skills, who is enthusiastic and customer service oriented. Applicant must be motivated, hardworking and have a minimum of three (3) years in Tax Credit apartment management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
•Leasing and rent collection, purchasing, supervision of site team
•Governmental and agency property inspection preparation (including HUD REAC)
•Transmission of tenant data for HAP requests and posting of HAP voucher, timely processing of annual and interim certifications, waitlist management, and enforcement of HUD and tax credit procedures and routine property and unit inspections.
• High school diploma required
• Experience with HAP submission and posting
• Tax Credit Certification, i.e. HCCP
• HUD Certification, i.e AHM, COS
• OneSite property management software experience a plus!
• Virginia Real Estate Salesperson's license a plus!
Compensation & Benefits - Great pay for the right candidate. Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, 401K and more. Excellent work environment with a reputable property management company.
Visit our website www.lawsoncompanies.com to view further information on all current open positions or to download the employment application and FCRA disclosure.
The Lawson Companies, EOE
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Property Manager Jobs
- View more Real Estate/Property Mgmt Jobs
- View more The Lawson Companies Jobs