The Lawson Companies
- Administration/General Office
- Real Estate/Property Mgmt
Local Property Management firm is seeking to hire a Recertification Specialist to work full time at a multi-family housing property in Norfolk, VA. Seeking an individual who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, energetic and organized, to assist in the daily operations of two Affordable apartment communities.
Responsibilities include but not limited to: Conducting interim and annual certifications, greeting walk-in traffic and answering telephone in a friendly manner to prospective residents, current residents and vendors. Processing applications, prepare move-in packages and conduct move-in orientation with new residents. General duties include filing, work requests, correspondence and handling of rental payments. Other duties as directed.
Competitive salary and great benefit package. Excellent work environment.
•Comprehensive insurance package
•401K matching contributions
Recertification experience a must! Leasing experience, Tax Credit and Affordable housing knowledge and experience, and OneSite experience a plus!
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent; good customer relations skills with ability to deal with residents, peers and supervisors; knowledge of office machines, i.e., computer software programs such as Microsoft Office and calculator.
To apply send resume to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (757) 499-9414 ATTN: Human Resources
- Mail to: Human Resources, The Lawson Companies, 373 Edwin Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- Visit our website www.lawsoncompanies.com to view further information on all current open positions or to download the employment application and FCRA disclosure.
The Lawson Companies, EOE
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Administration/General Office Jobs
- View more Real Estate/Property Mgmt Jobs
- View more The Lawson Companies Jobs