- Sales & Marketing
Pilot Media is looking for an Outside Sales Executive for the Real Estate sales team. This individual will have responsibility for growing the number of Pilot Media advertisers in a category by selling print and online advertising solutions to local real estate related businesses. The position requires an individual be able to balance current account management while generating new business. Because we have a consultative sales style, Sales Executives are expected to acquire a deep understanding of their customers’ needs and deliver strategic proposals that will yield strong returns for their advertisers.
- Meet and/or exceed monthly revenue goals
- Meet and/or exceed monthly active advertiser goals
- Spend a minimum of 65% of time on sales-related activities such as prospecting, appointment setting, conducting needs analysis, developing action plans, closing business, collecting advertising materials, etc.
- Make a minimum of 15-20 new business contacts daily
- Generate a minimum of 8-10 appointments per week with new prospects to understand their business needs
- Develop relationships with decision-makers and influencers within a territory to gather essential sales intelligence using the CSS probing techniques with an overall goal of increasing revenues up-to and beyond budget.
- Develop long-term strategic sales plans that increase revenue above budget, meet the customer’s objectives and serve the customer at the highest level possible.
- Formulate and deliver template and individualized action plans that include quantifiable business objective, market opportunity, media strategy, recommendation and a deliverable.
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge, including features and benefits, of all products and services offered by Pilot Media
- Outstanding communication with Sales Coordinators, Ad Traffic Coordinators, and Graphic Designers to coordinate all sales efforts and maximize selling time.
- Ability to collaborate with other individuals within the organization, including other salespeople
- Utilize CRM to capture all sales activities related to prospects, accounts and territory
- Operational Excellence: rebates <1% of revenue, resolve all billing errors/adjustments within 48 hours, zero Cash-In-Advance violations.
- Understands and abides by company policies and procedures.
- Forecast revenue 60 days in advance.
- Participate in local business organizations, idea/lead exchange groups, etc.
- Be proactive in attending all training opportunities and seeking other personal skill development tools and resources.
- Revenue goal achievement
- Active Account goal achievement
- Abides by company policies and procedures.
- Sales Management personnel
- Ad Operations personnel
- Pilot Interactive personnel
- Accounting personnel
- 2 years of outside sales experience
- Proven track record of sales plan / key measure achievements
- Proficiency of basic consultative selling skills
- Effective team player and contributor to the team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficiency in Web-based software applications
- Customer focused and ability to build customer loyalty
- Ability to present proposals to customers
- Excellent communication and time management
- Ability to conceive and execute creative approaches to sales opportunities
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- 4 year + college degree
- Two or more years media experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems across department and team lines
- Understanding of revenue forecasting and sales reports
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Sales Executive Jobs
- View more Advertising/Marketing/Media Jobs
- View more General/Other Jobs
- View more Sales Jobs
- View more Pilot Media Jobs