Senior QA Engineer
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Are you a Quality Assurance Engineer looking for a new challenge? If so, we have a position for you here! Homes.com is looking for a qualified professional who will work in support of the development and deployment of web-based applications for Homes.com
The Role: Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for developing automated test scripts around innovative new applications as well as evolving existing products. You will be dedicated to QA efforts utilizing a diverse set of tools/technologies. You will work closely with members of a small focused development team to ensure all requirements and expectations are met. You must be able to communicate effectively, maintain deadlines. The ideal candidate will be an excellent problem solver who takes pride and ownership of their work, loves to learn/experiment with new technologies and be an effective team player. You will also spend a certain portion of your time on mentoring and coaching other QA engineers.
- BA/BS in Math/Science/Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience as a QA engineer
- 2+ years experience with Automated Test Frameworks (Selenium WebDriver)
- Working knowledge of SQL including but not limited to writing queries and executing stored procedures
- Experience with Exploratory Testing and Automated Testing
- Experience with Software Version Control (Git, SVN, Mercurial)
- Excellent communication, teamwork and mentoring skills
- Experience working on large scale web applications
- Experience with MongoDB, MySQL and MS SQL
- Familiarity with Bamboo
- Working knowledge of Coldfusion, Node and Angular
As a member of the Homes.com team, you will be provided with excellent benefits. You will be located in the heart of Downtown Norfolk, just footsteps away from The Tide and some of the best dining in Hampton Roads. You will work in a collaborative team environment, and have access to monthly discipline-specific user group meetings. Additionally, you will also have the opportunity to participate in company-sponsored hack-a-thons that aim to develop cool and innovative products!
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.