Senior Recruiter, Technology
- Category: Human Resources, Information Technology
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Senior Recruiter, Technology | Dominion Enterprises (“DE”) | Norfolk, Virginia | Seeking a “Top Gun” IT Recruiter | Engage passive and active job seekers and give them a fantastic “candidate experience” | Share best practices within our recruiting team | Work from our 20-story Home Office with beautiful 360 of Hampton Roads | Imagine wining Top Tier Tech Talent for DE and our Family of Companies | At DE we’re all Recruiters and we’re always recruiting! | Join us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity
- Recruiter Knowledge. You practice Relationship Recruiting by treating all applicants and candidates like the customers they are. You are a Top Gun! Check.
- Hiring Manager Relationships. You are skilled in building Teams of Two with each of your managers so all applicants receive an excellent experience throughout the recruiting cycle. Check.
- New Employee Satisfaction. You can share testimonies from applicants you recruited who will tell your story. You treat applicants like Customers! Check.
- Use of Technology. Your proficiency is unquestioned in sourcing tools, social media, networking referrals, open web and other techniques. Dice. GitHub. iCrunchData. Stackoverflow. Check.
- Professional Networking. You build industry contacts and network throughout the Hampton Roads area. Meet-up groups have heard you say “present.” Check.
- Talent Pipelines. You help hiring managers build pipelines of talent they can’t wait to hire. You source, recruit, interview, assess and inform. You keep your talent informed. Check.
- Flexibility. You make fast-cycle/quality decisions and prioritize in rapidly changing business environments. You strengthen the Recruiting Cultures of every organization you serve. Check.
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- You are achievement oriented and value what is learned through recruiting metrics
- You focus on quality of hire with excellent scores in your "submission to interview" and “offer to acceptance” ratios
- You build top tier candidate pipelines using a variety of sourcing techniques and platforms to include social media
- Your professional competencies and personal strengths include business acumen, comfort around senior management, enthusiasm, leadership, problem solving, creativity, priority setting, organizing, approachability, composure, drive for results, persuasion… we're not seeking too much... just a polished professional with amazing relationship and communication skills
- You have earned your BS/BA in business, economics, human resources, or related professional experience; you may have earned AIRS certifications
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.