Senior Software Engineer
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Richmond, VA, 23261, USA
Description: West Creek 7 (12077), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Senior Software Engineer
As a Capital One **Software Engineer** , you'll work on a Software Development Agile Team to support Call Center Agent Facing Systems. You'll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: node.js, Java, AngularJS, React, Python, REST, JSON, XML, Ruby, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, relational databases, Hadoop, Chef, Maven, iOS, Android, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few. Assist and lead the design and implementation of Cisco Unified Communications products such as Call Manager, Call Manager Express, with emphasis on UCCX, Contact Center & Unity.
Perform software upgrades on existing Cisco voice deployments
- Provides guidance & leadership to Network Analysts & Network Professionals
- Creation, analysis, and troubleshooting of IVR call flows and its role in a complex multi-component environment through visualization and orchestration.
- Design and development of solutions for contact center ACD deployed in multi-site environment in Avaya and Cisco technologies
- Experience in Avaya 1x, IVR, ACD Systems, CMS Feeds, CTI, IVR Development/Maintenance/Administration
- Demonstrate strong passion and capabilities in innovation and advancement in Contact Center technologies and concepts
- Own the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems, and determine priority of needs.
- Collaborate with performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications and/or remediate issues.
- Enforce company policies in areas of development methodology, architecture, security, change and configuration management, compliance, and HR.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions
- Responsible for key system design and integration decisions; and for communicating decisions to individuals implementing the system.
- Work with partners, call center suppliers, 3rd party vendors for Capital One
- Provide administrative and end user training for call centers when needed
- Prepare client documentation including Network designs, Network Assessments, IATMP/Security Management/IPT Questionnaires, Implementation Plans and post implementation documentation
- Assist with Managed Services Operations Center requests and trouble tickets on an as needed basis or on a scheduled rotation basis
- Experience with network fundamentals including TCP/IP networking (IPv4/IPv6)
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Contact Center technologies
- At least 3 years of experience in VMWare/VDI, Avaya 1x, CISCO UCCE, CMS Feed, ACD Systems,
- At least 2 years experience using Java, UI - Html5, Css 3
- At least 1 year of experience technical design and delivery large scale contact center solutions
- At least 1 year experience in Call Recording Technologies
- Master's Degree
- 5+ years software development experience
- 2+ years of experience in Agile
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce
- 2+ years of experience in deploying cloud based Contact Center solutions
Ability to travel up to 20% may be required based on project requirements.
**At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.**
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.