Senior UX Research Manager, Identity
- Customer Service/Call Center
Job Title: Senior UX Research Manager, Identity
Location: Vienna, VA, 22180, USA
Description: Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
Senior UX Research Manager, Identity
If you have the drive to build amazing digital products and experiences that impact the lives of millions, we want you! We’re looking for a product research professional with a highly consumer-focused mindset to join the product research team and drive the design of solutions for our customers - solutions that rethink common online challenges, that invent new ways of connecting to customers, and that connect the physical world with the digital. We’re looking for someone who has the passion to understand and analyze user behavior and trends and use that knowledge to drive ground-breaking digital consumer products
You’ll be joining a team full of world-class user researchers who lose sleep over the best ways to truly understand our consumers!
**What you’ll need to have to be a great fit for our role:**
· A passion and curiosity to learn about our technology-driven world and our customers.
· Experience leading human centered thinking or design thinking approaches to solving problems for our consumers.
· Experience leading product research to inform designs that solve real-world customer problems and pain points.
· A passion for driving product development informed by thoughtful, timely and appropriate research and design activities.
· Experience planning and facilitating qualitative research studies, such as empathy, ethnography, contextual inquiry, usability testing, or concept testing.
· Experience in journey mapping, blueprinting and other similar service design methods.
· A willingness to create new research methods to solve complex problems, adding to our robust research methodology.
· Experience planning, facilitating and analyzing quantitative research studies via remote research tools like UserZoom or usertesting.com .
· Experience using online survey and data analysis tools for discovering user and market trends.
· Experience with analysis of multiple data trend sources (social, analytics, customer feedback, customer service, etc.)
· Experience in extracting data and turning it into information; Keynote, Numbers, Excel and/or Power Point can’t give you hives, but telling a compelling story that reflects the heart of the research findings is even better!
· An empathetic approach to identifying needs and solutions and discovering insights from the marketplace.
· Possess strong advocacy for users throughout the product development process.
· A great communicator and storyteller (and can prove it) both written and in person
· You don’t mind getting out and traveling to our internal and external customers 10-20% of the time
· Strong vocabulary in design and technical disciplines
If those things up there sound like you… and you can check the box on these things down here… we want to talk with you.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Design, Digital Media or related field
· At least 5 years’ experience and proven success in translating business strategy and analysis into successful digital products
· Advanced or post-graduate degree in Behavioral Science, Computer Science (with Human-Computer Interaction focus), Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Cognitive Science, Psychology or Design Strategy
· Experience with digital financial products, identity or online security management, or mobile technologies
· Knowledge or practice of Design Thinking methodologies
· Experience with remote research tools such as UserZoom, usertesting.com , dscout, or similar tools
· Experience with Agile and Agile Usability
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more HP UX Administrator Jobs
- View more Healthcare/Medical Jobs
- View more Customer Service/Call Center Jobs
- View more Science/Biotech/Pharmaceutical Jobs
- View more Capital One Jobs