Sr. Manager, Authentication Product Management
- Airline & Airport
Job Title: Sr. Manager, Authentication Product Management
Location: Vienna, VA, 22180, USA
Description: Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
Sr. Manager, Authentication Product Management
Capital One’s Digital Team is selectively recruiting a Product Manager to own a customer facing authentication product line. You will have the rare opportunity to work at the vanguard of digital consumer experiences for digital commerce and banking. The Product Manager will own the product and be accountable for leading agile development teams and providing product requirements. The Product Manager will be responsible for the design and development of new authentication capabilities and ongoing management and enhancement of existing capabilities..
**In this role you will:**
1. Lead a highly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team to develop new authentication products. You will translate business strategies into products that delight our customers and position our company for substantial growth. You are a dynamic product owner who will rally the team and work in a highly collaborative environment.
2. Collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders in support of Capital One’s lines of business.
3. Collaborate with external partners. You will also help us nurture relationships with key external stakeholders in the digital ecosystem including academics, entrepreneurs, and leading digital companies. You will be a key team member in structuring business development relationships with external pilot partners.
The successful candidate will be able to understand customer expectations; authentication security industry best practices; current gaps & technical constraints; participate in developing the roadmap; drive requirements and ultimately partner with IT Delivery, Operations, enterprise teams (e.g. Legal, Compliance) and third party vendors to deliver the optimal customer experience.
The ideal candidate has an exemplary track-record of driving multiple strategic digital programs to market, generating buy in from stake holder audiences, and is extremely effective at organizing planning and delivery activities across a complex and fast-paced environment. You can articulate how the activities under your stewardship directly impact the business, and you can ensure that business requirements are translated into digital solutions that get delivered on-time and on-budget.
– Manage operational planning and delivery of key strategic digital experience programs/products across our channels, translating digital strategy through deployment of best-in-class digital client experiences and internal sales & marketing tools.
– Collaborate with marketing, technology, operations, brand, compliance, and business partners to coordinate and allocate resource, activities, and investments to maximize impact and overall return on investment.
– Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors, where required, to deliver necessary pieces of our digital platform(s) with fiscal and time-to-market excellence
– Facilitate and support a governance process that ensures stakeholder visibility,
buy-in, and cross functional participation required to deliver digital programs to target audiences.
**Here's what you'll need to be successful:**
– Experience managing concurrent, complex digital programs through successful delivery
– Experience in integrating content into multiple digital distribution channels
– Strong interest with actionable ideas on how technology and digital media can further an organizations business goals
– Effectively lead or collaborate with cross-functional resources to deliver and market online products and channels.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven track-record of successfully briefing team members at all levels of an organization.
– Advanced understanding of web analytics and metrics
– Demonstrated understanding of Banking markets and services a plus.
– Must have strong managerial skills
– Must have strong basic computer skills, MS Office (including Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint), presentations, spreadsheets
– Must have good recall and be detail-oriented and highly accurate
– Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
– Must be able to use sound judgment (problem resolution skills) and have the ability to work independently in the execution of
– Must have strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
– Must be able to carry out verbal and/or written instructions
– Must have excellent verbal communication skills
– Must be able to communicate effectively in writing
– Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment
– Must be able to interact and work with external customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 3-5 years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Senior Manager Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Marketing Jobs
- View more Advertising/Marketing/Media Jobs
- View more Airline & Airport Jobs
- View more Law/Legal Jobs
- View more Sales Jobs
- View more Capital One Jobs
View More Jobs in Vienna, VA:
- View more jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Senior Manager jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Engineering jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Marketing jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Advertising/Marketing/Media jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Airline & Airport jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Law/Legal jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Sales jobs in Vienna, Virginia
- Capital One jobs in Vienna, Virginia