The Austrialian Department of Defense
- Government/Civil Service
- Ship Building/Ship Repair
- IT & Engineering
Senior Management and Mid-level roles
Adelaide, Australia and Cherbourg, France
Salary and package subject to negotiation
The Australian Department of Defence, Future Submarine Program is now seeking highly experienced project managers and technical specialists for multiple positions to deliver Australia’s next generation of submarine.
Individuals can apply for positions under direct hire contracts with the Commonwealth of Australia or through companies with authority to provide staff to Australia in support of defence programs. Contracts can vary from 3 to 7 years.
Up to 60 personnel will be recruited within the next 12 months as design of the Future Submarine progresses. Individuals with proven skills and appropriate experience in submarine design, submarine systems design and submarine program management including business management are required for key roles located in Canberra and Adelaide (Australia), and Cherbourg (France).
Positions available range from senior technical positions to mid-level roles. All positions will include a requirement to mentor and train our Australian work force.
The first release of positions available can be found at http://sea1000.gov.au/employment/ and include:
- Technical Director (Platform) – Adelaide, Australia
- Assistant Technical Director (Platform) – Cherbourg, France
- Technical Director (Combat System) – Adelaide, Australia
- Assistant Technical Director (Combat System) – Cherbourg, France
- Test and Evaluation Director - Adelaide, Australia
- Material and Supplier Base Director - Adelaide, Australia
- Shipyard Infrastructure/Workforce Director - Adelaide, Australia
Potential applicants will need to demonstrate substantial management experience at a senior level gained in a technologically and commercially demanding environment – preferable the submarine industry.
Interviews will begin the week of 9 January, 2017 at the Australian Embassy in the US and within Australia thereafter.
Applications close 9 January 2017, queries should be forwarded to Lara de Masson at email@example.com
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Engineering/Architecture Jobs
- View more Government/Civil Service Jobs
- View more Ship Building/Ship Repair Jobs
- View more The Austrialian Department of Defense Jobs