Support Specialist, Master
Job Title: Support Specialist, Master
Location: Richmond, VA, 23261, USA
Description: West Creek 5 (12075), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Support Specialist, Master
We’re excited to be growing and hiring to build the next generation on sound practices and values so that our philosophy can transcend into our products and services. We hope you join our tremendous team that has helped change our industry for the better.
If you have a passion for deeply understanding business needs and building technical solutions to meet and exceed those needs, then you’d be the perfect candidate for the Capital One Commercial Bank Technology team.
Daily, you’ll work alongside some of the savviest techies in the business at an internationally recognized company. From advancing our network to assisting the technologically-challenged, you’ll love coming to work every day at one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
Are you team oriented and thrive in an agile environment that allows you to work broadly to deliver innovative business solutions? As our next Master Software Integrator, you will have the opportunity to flex your technical and analytical skills to drive the analysis and grooming of agile user stories, design solutions and develop technical solutions to support Commercial Credit business initiatives. You will also be deeply involved in testing and implementation of applications. Cross functional leadership and organizational agility and teamwork are a must!
· Partner across technology teams to coordinate cross-platform integration, data modeling and solution development
· Strong understanding of the commercial banking business. Able to translate high level business imperatives into strategic initiatives, and be the champion for the technical solution from story grooming through to delivery
· Analyze system and data issues including leading the root cause analysis, data mining, determination of the solution and remediation
· Institutionalize controls, governance and data standards across a complex and fast growing organization to increase design and implementation efficiency
· Actively solicit, analyze, and negotiate customer requirements
· Assimilate information and requirements from a variety of sources into one comprehensive view
· Very strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal IT, third party vendors, and business partners
· Learn & analyze complex, interconnected business processes / systems
· Manage multiple tasks / projects in a fast-paced and changing environment
· Focus on reuse, scalability, resilience and performance of the solution
· Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with teams to find creative solutions
· Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
· Maintain detailed knowledge of the business's current technology and infrastructure
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in IT projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or similar
- 2 years of experience in Commercial Banking
- 2+ years of experience in Systems Analysis and Design
- 3+ years of experience in Application Development
- Experience working on or with Agile teams
- Experience with Oracle SQL query development
- Experience with Adobe PDF development
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Office Administrator Jobs
- View more Computers/IT/Technology Jobs
- View more Capital One Jobs