Hampton-Newport News CSB
- Counseling/Social Services/Non-Profit
- Government/Civil Service
This position provides milieu treatment, behavior management, supervision and case management services for emotionally disturbed children or children at risk of emotional disturbance. Develops and implements individual and group interventions for specific behavioral needs in a classroom setting.
Bachelor's Degree in the Human Services (Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, or Counseling) or Special Education and one year of experience providing direct clinical services to children and adolescents with severe emotional disturbance (SED).
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Counselor Jobs
- View more Healthcare/Medical Jobs
- View more Counseling/Social Services/Non-Profit Jobs
- View more Government/Civil Service Jobs
- View more Hampton-Newport News CSB Jobs