Web/Mobile Developer (#00759)
OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY
Information Technology Services (ITS) at Old Dominion University is seeking a full time Web/Mobile Developer to develop and implement web and mobile applications to support the University in the areas of student success as well as academic and administrative systems. This position will support the University web and mobile application environments by providing technical knowledge and support through the planning, analysis, development, implementation, management, and support. This position must stay abreast of new technologies and methodologies for the development and implementation of web and mobile applications.
Required qualifications include:
• Considerable knowledge in developing, maintaining and implementation of complex web and mobile applications.
• Considerable knowledge in the use of java, PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, Oracle, and Java frameworks for application development.
• Some knowledge of systems analysis and design for web and mobile applications.
• Some knowledge of IOS and Android programming environments.
• Some knowledge of systems analysis, design and security techniques for web and mobile development.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers.
Preferred qualifications include: Some experience with development of higher education web and mobile applications. B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, MIS or a related computing intensive field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Position is open until filled. To review required knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position and to submit an application, click "Apply Now".
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Mobile Development Jobs
- View more Computers/IT/Technology Jobs
- View more Education/Training Jobs
- View more OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY Jobs