Website Project Coordinator
- Category: Customer Service, Design
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Dominion Powersports Solutions invites you to experience a revolution in powersports. DX1, a complete dealership business platform, provides an end-to-end solution supporting accounting, sales transactions, online marketing and customer development. DX1 is designed to improve dealership efficiencies while growing your sales and maximizing profitability. Experience the Power of ONE today.
Dominion Powersports Solutions is currently looking for a Website Project Coordinator to join our DX1 Website Team in Norfolk, VA. We are looking for a highly motivated individual whose primary focus will be the on-boarding all of our DX1 website customers. This position requires the ability to multitask, great customer service skills, some sales skills, good communication skills, planning skills, and exceptional organizational skills. Website experience is a plus! Must be highly collaborative and driven to excel in a team environment. If this is you I invite you to continue reading below for more details!
- Process website projects as they are assigned to the Website Team from our Sales/Account Management teams.
- Be the primary point of contact for the customer during the entire implementation process. This includes, but is not limited to, collecting design requirements, follow up calls daily/weekly, collecting data required to complete a website build out, collecting approvals, scheduling trainings, and launching sites live.
- Managing the project from start to finish, keeping tasks on schedule, escalating when needed, and planning to make sure deadlines are met.
- Work directly with Website Implementation Team, and Training Resources, to make sure customer requirements are met and on the spot collaboration to continue to push projects through the process as quickly as possible.
- Some website editing.
- 2+ years Customer Service/Support Experience a must.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Project Coordination, Planning, or Project Management Experience a plus.
- General understanding of website development and content management systems.
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to multitask through multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma required, experience a plus.
- Basic dealership operations or industry specific experience a plus but not required.
- Powersports, Marine, Commercial industry/dealership knowledge a plus.
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.